collection of informationInformation You Provide to Us We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an online account, make a purchase in our restaurants or through the Site, apply for a job, request customer support or otherwise communicate with us. The types of information we may collect include your name, email address, postal address, phone number, gender, birth date, favorite restaurant location and any other information you choose to provide. We collect payment card information on the Site, but we do not store full payment card numbers and all transactions are processed by our third-party payment processor. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site When you access or use our Site, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We collect log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
- Location Information: With your consent, we may collect information about your real-time location when you attempt to place an order from your mobile device. For more details, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits. Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Site or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits and understand usage and campaign effectiveness. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see the “Your Choices” section below.
- Right to Know: You have the right to request that we disclose to you the Personal Information we collect, use, or disclose, and information about our data practices;
- Right to Request Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete your Personal Information that we have collected from you;
- Right to Non-Discrimination: We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of these rights.
use of informationWe may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain and improve our Site;
- Process your orders and send related information, including confirmations, status updates and receipts;
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by California Fish Grill and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Site;
- Detect, investigate and prevent fraudulent transactions and other illegal activities and protect the rights and property of California Fish Grill and others;
- Facilitate contests, sweepstakes and promotions and process and deliver entries and rewards;
- Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
- Carry out any other purpose described to you at the time the information was collected.
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers, such as payment processors, who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company;
- Between and among California Fish Grill and our current and future parents, affiliates, subsidiaries and other companies under common control and ownership; and
- With your consent or at your direction.